Our Guided Process
Changing your retirement plan in any way can seem like a daunting process. Allow Reilly Financial Advisors to alleviate any concern by working collaboratively with you every step of the way.
Custom Portfolio Models
Whether your employees are closer to age 30 or nearing retirement, everyone has their own unique retirement goals. That’s why each or our RFA Custom Portfolio Models includes a professionally selected mix of investments that corresponds to criteria developed through consultation with your firm. These models may be a good choice for participants who simply don’t have the time or interest—or feel they don’t have the financial expertise—to make ongoing investment and asset allocation decisions.
More ways we add value
3(21) and 3(38) Fiduciary
Allow Reilly Financial Advisors to help alleviate portions of your innate responsibility by acting as a named fiduciary under ERISA Section 402.
We can help you develop a set of guiding principles for fund selection aimed at reducing your fiduciary liability.
Employee Education and Financial Planning
We believe that satisfied, financially secure people make the best employees.
Why Reilly Financial Advisors?
Every company is different, and in these times it’s increasingly important to work with a consultant that has the ability to provide customized solutions to meet your unique needs. Through transparency, education, and empowerment, we aim help our clients navigate a path to successful retirement.
- 3(21) and 3(38) Fiduciary
- Fund selection and analysis
- Advisor-managed portfolios
- All fees completely disclosed with no hidden charges
- Team approach to plan management with dedicated experts in each department
Plan Sponsor Support
We understand the commitment associated with administering and maintaining 401(k) plans. That’s why we’ll be here to help you each step of the way. With us, you can expect the following:
- Plan design support
- Provider benchmarking/plan health reporting
- Investment due diligence
- Online and telephonic access to all plan information and statistics
- Plan design consulting
- A dedicated point of contact to answer your questions
- Streamlined provider website with an array of helpful tools
- Participant education
- Plan policy statements (investment policy, fee policy, education policy, board resolutions, committee charters)
Participating and investing in an employee-sponsored retirement plan can be confusing for your employees. You can count on us to help employees navigate the process from beginning to end with the following offerings:
- On-site enrollment
- Individual meetings with investment professionals
- Group investment education meetings
- Bilingual representation, if needed
- Quarterly newsletter from RFA’s CIO
- Customized financial planning
- Personalized rollover support
- Dedicated participant support specialist